Interior Design Schools
Interior design schools can set professionals up with top rate careers in the interior design industry. Generally, students may seek 4-year degrees in order to find better careers and even have the opportunity to work for themselves. There are many institutions that are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design that students may choose from when pursuing their education. The duties of the career for interior design may include creating designs and layouts for design, choosing design elements, colors, and themes, and demonstrating designs and creating plans for clients to review before going forth with any design changes. There are many states that may require licensing for interior design professionals and the qualifications will vary from one state to the next. Upon completion of the training programs, professionals may either become certified, registered or licensed interior designers depending on the exam that they are required or choose to take. The future of the interior design industry looks good, and is expected to see significant growth that is slightly above average through 2018 as per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics the median annual wage of interior designers was $46,280 in May 2010 depending on the position held, how much experience the designer has, and how much education was received.
Featured Interior Design Schools:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Let Regent Lead The Way
- No matter your passion, you'll find your place at Regent! Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand.
- Online Courses
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses