Culinary Arts Schools
Those who have pursued degrees in culinary arts may likely work as chefs, sous chefs, pastry chefs, prep cooks, kitchen assistants, catering professionals, and related positions. The duties that are performed in these positions may include preparing food, storing food, serving and plating food, helping with other duties in the kitchen, creating recipes, following recipes, and similar tasks that are expected of cooking professionals. The degree is what proves the skills of these professionals, and those who have more education may see more career opportunities. According to BLS Culinary arts professionals are well compensated in most cases, with the salary for sous chefs and kitchen assistants ranging between $30,000 and $50,000 on average. Executive chefs, catering business owners, and the like will easily average $60,000 annually for their skills, depending on their experience and job title. The culinary arts industry has been steadily growing for some years now, and it may continue to see a steady increase in available jobs into the next 10 years.
Featured Culinary Arts Schools:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses