North Carolina Diplomas
Many students opt to attend a college or university traditionally, attending classes on campus. Some may travel long distances to large state or private universities, living on campus or commuting from nearby; others may choose to stay local by attending a community college, junior college, trade school, other university within the area. There is 1 school in North Carolina fitting all of these descriptions- is it the right one for you?
Featured North Carolina Diplomas:
- MMI - The Marine Mechanic Institute where Pro Technician Careers begin.
- Students can complete an entry-level technician program in about a year, and manufacturer training and graduate in as little as 18 months.
- Provides technical education training programs for automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
- Partners with many well-known manufacturers, including General Motors, Porsche Cars North America Inc., and BMW of North America LLC.
- Offers internships to students and alumni for first-hand experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Financial Aid