North Carolina Diplomas
Many students opt to attend a college or university traditionally, attending classes on campus. Some may travel long distances to large state or private universities, living on campus or commuting from nearby; others may choose to stay local by attending a community college, junior college, trade school, other university within the area. There is 1 school in North Carolina fitting all of these descriptions- is it the right one for you?
Featured North Carolina Diplomas:
- Students can complete an entry-level technician program in about a year, and manufacturer training and graduate in as little as 18 months.
- Provides technical education training programs for automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
- Partners with many well-known manufacturers, including General Motors, Porsche Cars North America Inc., and BMW of North America LLC.
- Offers internships to students and alumni for first-hand experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid