Kansas Trade Schools
Many students opt to attend a college or university traditionally, attending classes on campus. Some may travel long distances to large state or private universities, living on campus or commuting from nearby; others may choose to stay local by attending a community college, junior college, trade school, other university within the area.
Featured Kansas Trade Schools:
- MMI - The Marine Mechanic Institute where Pro Technician Careers begin.
- Training available in Technology and Skilled Trades, HVAC, Welding Technology, Electrical/Electronics, and more.
- Students get hands-on training from experienced professionals.
- Courses focus on problem-solving and troubleshooting skills that can help prepare students for a career.
- Graduates receive job placement assistance from Lincoln’s Career Services department.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1968.
- Founded in 1954, it has been providing corporate training solutions in the private sector for 60 years.
- Offers programs in HVAC training, Computer Technology, Medical Assisting, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Kansas State Board of Regents (KBOR).
- Main campus is located in Wichita, Kansas, with 4 additional branch campuses.
- Financial Aid
Browse Trade Schools in Kansas by City
Browse Trade Schools in Kansas by Category
- Animation Schools
- Broadcasting Schools
- Business Schools
- Computer Schools
- Criminal Justice Schools
- Culinary Schools
- Design Schools
- Education Schools
- Electronics Schools
- Environmental Schools
- Graphic Design Schools
- Health Care Schools
- Hospitality Schools
- Human Resources Schools
- HVAC Schools
- Information Technology Schools
- Interior Design Schools
- Legal Schools
- Liberal Arts Schools
- Massage Therapy Schools
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Medical Schools
- Nursing Schools
- Paralegal Schools
- Radiology Schools
- Visual Communications Schools
- Web Design Schools