Paralegal Schools in Indiana
Featured Paralegal Schools in Indiana:
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
3 Program(s) Found
Spencerian College , Louisville
- Guarantees flat-rate tuition for students who stay continuously enrolled.
- Offers a four-day class schedule, leaving Fridays open.
- Founding member of the Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges (ACICS) in 1912.
- Career assistance services are provided to all students and graduates for life.
- Has programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits