Paralegal Schools in Florida
Featured Paralegal Schools in Florida:
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
Browse Florida Schools in Paralegal by City
- Daytona Beach, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Hollywood, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Lakeland, Florida
- Largo, Florida
- Melbourne, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- New Port Richey, Florida
- Ocala, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Sarasota, Florida
- Tallahassee, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Winter Park, Florida