Paralegal Schools in Florida
Featured Paralegal Schools in Florida:
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
South University , West Palm Beach
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
1 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , West Palm Beach
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
Browse Florida Schools in Paralegal by City
- Daytona Beach, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Hollywood, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Lakeland, Florida
- Largo, Florida
- Melbourne, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- New Port Richey, Florida
- Ocala, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Sarasota, Florida
- Tallahassee, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Winter Park, Florida